How it works?
- Make contact with us and let us know what you are looking for. In order for us to ensure that we deliver the most suitable candidates for the position, we need an in depth description of the position requirements. For example, race, age, gender, salary offered, and a detailed description of skills required for the specific position.
- If you are a Client, looking for the right candidate to fill the right position, then, you’ve come to the right place. ‘’Click here to let us know your available position’
- We will agree costings and a service level agreement with you upfront, and believe that we offer competitive, market related and fair pricing to our valued customers.
- We pre-screen all of our candidates before we send through CV’s and make sure that we send relevant and suitable CV’s to our clients. We believe in quality above quantity.
- We will arrange the interview between the client and candidates upon the clients’ discression. We will provide reference checks and validation reports on the clients request.
- Once our client has reached a decision on which candidate will be most suited, we will assist in the salary and benefits negotiations between the client and candidate. We will follow up with the candidate during the notice period and strive to ensure the easiest transition for the successful candidate into their new role.
- We do keep in contact with our candidates for a period of up to 3 months after the placement, and value feedback from both clients and candidates in order to improve on our services where needed.
Some of our happy clients
Associated Motor Holdings, Viglietti, Supergroup, Combined Motor Holdings, Unitrans, Barloworld